1. The Trek is an educational program only and is not a substitute for personal counseling. While there are many areas where The Trek can help, for people suffering from severe depression, suicidal thoughts/actions and violent thoughts/actions we encourage you to seek professional assistance immediately.
2. Each Trek account is valid for 52 weeks. Our server will release videos at the rate of one video each week. This pace will provide you with time to think about the material and attempt to use the tools in your daily life. (As The Trek is currently at most a 26-week program, this will provide users with at least 26 additional weeks to complete the program.) If you encounter a problem with the time-frame of your program, please contact us.
3. The Trek is intended for personal use. Use of the information in The Trek to attempt to "help" others is potentially dangerous and The Trek, its volunteers, staff, producers and contributors assume no liability for the use/misuse of this program.
4. The Trek does not and cannot guarantee personal growth. If you watch the videos in sequence, if you do the work and if you invest the time, you can expect to see positive life changes. However, since so much of the work is up to you, we do not offer a guarantee of individual success in the program.
5. The material in The Trek is based on research and development on the part of the staff and volunteers. Wherever external sources are cited, appropriate attributions are given. All citations conform to "Fair Use" standards.
6. The Trek, the volunteers, staff, producers and contributors assume no liability for the content found on Twitter, Facebook, Forums, Chat Rooms or any other social media pages. Again, these are intended to be educational resources and not substitutions for professional counseling. Please contact us if you find someone who is posting offensive or abusive material on the social media pages.
7. While we welcome your contact, The Trek is an educational program only and our staff and volunteers cannot offer any sort of counseling. If you are in need of further assistance, we encourage you to find professional resources within your own community.
8. Completion of The Trek program does not constitute any sort of license or agreement to enable participants to present the program to others. While we do allow - and even encourage! - families living in the same household to view and use the materials, we do require separate households to possess their own accounts. Any use or misuse of this program will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
9. While The Trek offers training for interested parties, this is not to be taken as an indication of the trainees' abilities as an educator. Training programs are conducted on a pass/fail basis with a certification offered upon successful completion. We encourage prospective participants to seek our Facilitators who have been trained to meet our standards.
10. The Trek, "The Bridge" and all other associated marks and copyrights are the intellectual property of Trek Productions, LLC. No copies, either in whole or in part, may be made of this material without the express written consent of the parties listed above. All rights reserved. (Copyright 2011-18)
11. Your use of this program and any dispute arising out of such use of the website, videos or other materials is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
12. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. Trek Productions, LLC. does not sell or supply your email address or any other collected information to any other third party. Your credit card or debit card information is collected and processed through a secure, online payment system. Trek Productions, LLC. does not have access to your financial information and we do not store your financial information in our system.